Your Vikings Guide on How to beat dandruff with natural remedies
*The Ragnar Remedy*
*The Loki Remedy*
1. Mix apple cider vinegar fifty fifty with water
2. Spray the hair until it is soaked and allow the mixture to sit in the hair for about 2 hours.
3. If you have any battle wounds on your scalp, it may sting a little
4. Rince the hair thoroughly after 2 hours.
The sour smell left behind by the vinegar will disappear after one or two thorough hair washes.
Repeat for 3-5 treatments
*The Loki Remedy*
Coconut oil (*only applies if you invade South America first*)
Coconut oil is good for treating dandruff as it contains lauric acid, which is fungal- and bactericidal.
How to use coconut oil:
1. Use a small handful
2. Massage the oil into the entire scalp
3. Let it sit for an hour, or overnight
4. Then wash your hair and preferably with an anti-dandruff shampoo
*The Lagertha Remedy*
Aloe Vera (*invade Greece, Italy or Spain before usage*)
Aloe vera is a natural remedy that fight a variety of problems and skin conditions including dandruff. Here’s four ways of using it:
#1 Use the aloe vera gel
1. Apply 1 or more tablespoons of aloe vera gel on your scalp.
2. Leave it in for 30 minutes and wash.
3. Wash it off with shampoo.
4. Repeat every other day.
#2 Aloe Vera with Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil counteracts bacteria and itchiness. Therefore, it is very useful when dealing with a fungus that might be the cause of your dandruff.
1. Take 3-5 drops of tea tree oil in 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel and mix it.
2. Apply this thoroughly to your scalp and leave it overnight.
3. Rinse it off with water and shampoo.
4. Repeat treatment twice a week.
#3 Aloe Vera Gel and Coconut Oil
1. Add 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel to 2 tablespoons of virgin coconut oil (ask Loki for this ingredient).
2. Heat it up a little either on your bon fire
3. Massage it on your scalp for a few minutes.
4. Leave it in for 30 minutes.
5. Rinse it off with water and shampoo.
6. Repeat treatment twice a week.
#4 Aloe Vera with Apple Cider Vinegar
1. Add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel
2. Mix them well to make the consistent a thick paste
3. Massage it into your scalp
4. Leave it for 30 minutes and wash it off with shampoo
5. Repeat twice a week.